Sunday, September 20, 2015

Bliss House Theme Restaurant

My birthday lunch at Bliss House, The Central. 

Bf researched on a place to bring me on my birthday and he thought that I would sure love this place. And sure did I! As we walked in, I was thinking to myself "wah so romantic feeling, well done!!". This place is a theme restaurant which has a lovey dovey ambience which suits my personality well haha. They probably spent a good deal of money decorating the place but it is absolutely lovely! 



They should change their menu since the words have faded already! Lol. I cannot remember the soup of the day but I think it tasted like borsch soup and it's yummy.
The staff was nice to recommend me a nicer range of vanilla milkshake but my ordered milkshake was not very good either. It didn't really have any hint of passionfruit. His oreo milkshake was good though.
While bf liked his grilled chicken, I found my cheesy pork chop very xin 腥. The porky taste is strong and not covered even with the cheese. The fries don't look so appetizing but it taste alright. The calamari is crispy and slightly saltish. I think this can be made better.















Their service is great, providing assistance to us promptly, delivering the food quickly and showing initiative to help us take photos. This is also an area catered specially for wedding events. The background decor is perfectly suited for such an occasion and great for photoshoots. 
















I didn't dare to sit fully on this thingy because I'm not sure if we can even sit on it. So afraid that I would spoil it haha. 




My impression of this theme restaurant is quite positive. It is a place that gives off a happy and relaxing feeling. However, if you are a person who place more importance on the taste of the food, then this is not for you in my opinion.

No comments: